- Allows user to email developer a description and stack backtrace if a native code crash occurs
- Adding a new script adds to the beginning of the list, rather than the end
- User can start REPL server from Android menu
- Some Java-Native Interface functions were serialized to prevent contention.
- Fixed REPL window backspace problem, which caused a StringIndexException
- Fixed aviation weather script example – NOAA seems to have changed its interface
- Added standard Gambit tests to the Android version test suite. Gambit for Android runs the following tests successfully: